1. We will have a second collection to raise funds for the ongoing repair of the ceiling and the repainting of the Shrine’s interior. Thank you for your generosity.
2. The Capuchin Philippine Province together with the National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes are raising funds for the forthcoming Canonical Coronation of Our Lady of Lourdes on May 2, 2020 dubbed as “12 Estrelya para sa Korona ng Mahal na Ina”. Our representatives are at the main entrance of the church to accept your donations or at the parish office.
3. Lourdes School Quezon City is now accepting Pre-Kinder, Kinder, Grade School, Junior, and Senior High School applicants for School Year 2020-2021. For Senior HS, LSQC is offering ABM, GA, HUMMS and STEM strands under the ACADEMIC TRACK. For inquiries you may visit www.lsqc.edu.ph or call the Registrar’s Office.
4. Mass schedules on February 26, Ash Wednesday, are at 5:30, 6:30, 7:30am, 6pm and 7pm. You may bring in your old palms to the parish office on or before the burning of the palms on Shrove Tuesday, February 25.
5. The Monthly Lay Formation will be held on February 28th, Friday, at 7:00PM. Ms. Christina Kitting- Castro Gelato will share on “Spiritual Parenting to Millennial Teens”. Please join us on this date.
For more information on parish and fiesta-related activities, please contact the Parish Office or visit the NSOLL social media pages, website is www.nsoll.ph.