1. There will be a second collection to raise funds for the ongoing repair of the ceiling and the repainting of the Shrine’s interior. Thank you for your generosity.
2. Everyone is invited to join the Annual Lenten Pilgrimage to Seven Churches in the Diocese of Antipolo on Saturday, March 28. For more details, please inquire at the desk near the parish office on Mondays to Saturdays, 4 pm to 6:30 pm and at the main entrance of the Church on Sundays, from 7 am to 8 pm.
3. The National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes calls on parents of children 9 years old and above who have not yet experienced receiving the Holy Eucharist. Kindly register your children for the Summer First Communion to be held on May 2020. For more information, please contact the Parish Office.
4. The Living the Rosary Community is sponsoring the project “PICK ME UP IF YOU CARE”, a request to offer prayers and material gifts for our brothers and priests who faithfully serve our Parish. Offerings will be accepted until Easter Sunday. Prayer leaflets are available inside the church.
5. The Catholic Women’s League invites everyone to join the Stations of the Cross every Friday of Lent at 4:30 pm.
6. Lourdes School Quezon City will hold a college entrance test review this summer in partnership with Ahead Review Center. All incoming Grade 12 students are invited to enroll. Likewise, the school is offering summer enrichment program for boys and girls ages 4 to 13 years old. For queries, you may contact 8731-5198 loc 118 or loc 206 or email at email@example.com. You may also visit the FB page @lourdes school quezon city.
For more information on Parish and Canonical Coronation activities, please contact the Parish Office or visit the NSOLL social media pages. Website is www.nsoll.ph. Thank you.