As of December 8, 2019
- We will have a second collection for the shrine’s annual gift-giving
.Thankyou for your generosity.
- The National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes (NSOLL) will hold its annual Christmas gift-giving on December 21,
2019for 1,000 families. In connection with this and in the spirit of the season, may we request offerings from parishioners, schools, companies, and the public in cash or in kind.For queries, please call the parish office at 02-87319306.
- Lourdes School Quezon City is celebrating its 65th founding anniversary. As one of its major activities, the school is raising funds through a raffle draw dubbed as “Tulong mo sa Pag-aaral ko, Vios para sa Iyo” for the benefit of its St. Laurence of Brindisi Scholarship Program. Raffle tickets are available at the main entrance of the church and at the Parish Office.
- The Social Communications team of NSOLL is looking for the following volunteers: Writers, Photo and Videographers, graphic artists and powerpoint
operator. Those interested, please inquire at the parish office.
- As per the Diocese of Cubao, attending masses in the afternoon and eve of December 7 and all the masses of December 8 fulfills both the obligations of Sunday of Advent and the Solemnity of The Immaculate Conception.
- Mass schedule on December 9, Monday, Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception: 5:30 am, 6:30 am, 7:30 am and 6:00 pm. There will be a Dawn Procession at 5:00 am to honor the Blessed Virgin Mary.
And for more information on parish activities and events, please contact the Parish Office or visit the NSOLL social media pages. Thank you.